“You know, to think that we could affect weather all that much is pretty arrogant.Mother Nature is so big, the world is so big, the oceans are so big – I think we’re going to die from a lack of fresh water or we’re going to die from ocean acidification before we die from global warming, for sure.”
Meyers is the 2nd CNN meterologist to challenge the indea that global warming is a result of human activity. In 2007 Rob Marciano said that Al Gore's movie An Inconvenient Truth had inaccuracies and that he didn't think global warming caused Katrina. He got such flak for it, he recanted the next day. Hmmm.
You can read the full article here. In it you'll find links to another equally interesting report from the Business and Media Institute on how reporting on Global Warming has been censored in the media. No big surprise there, for those who've been paying attention, but BMI took a look at the numbers, noting both how many times the MSM reported from the side that Global Warming is universally agreed to be true, versus how many times they reported a dissenting view. The ratio is horrendously lopsided (only 20% of stories even suggested there might be differing views on this issue.)
It's also lopsided with regard to their so-called experts and interviewees. For every 13 proponents, there was one skeptic on average. And among proponents, only 15% were actually scientists. The other 85% were politicians, celebrities, journalists or unidentified people on the street. You can read that report summary here: Global Warming Censored