Wednesday, February 15, 2006

And then, again...

Okay, so I changed my mind about calling chapter 11 done. This morning I added another page, which tomorrow I'll have to rework. Hopefully it won't take long and I can get on to chapter 12.

Didn't have much time to work today, as Wednesday is when my royal family friends come over for lunch and we share lives and what the Lord has been doing in them. Stripping most of us, it would seem, shaking those things which can be shaken, teaching us to rely solely upon Him... None of those easy processes.

I have a proposal for a new book with my agent and last night got word of a possible nibble, and with it, perhaps a new direction for me writingwise. We'll have to see what the Lord has in mind, but if things go as I would hope (ie, the nibble becomes a contract), it will mean a definite shift in the track I thought I was on... Somewhat disconcerting... and at the same time not at all.

"Do not call to mind the former things, or ponder things of the past. Behold, I will do something new. You will not be aware of it. I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, rivers in the desert." Is 43:18, 19