Friday, July 14, 2006

Resting

Here's a picture of summer clouds taken by my friend Mary who lives in Phoenix. We have clouds like this in Tucson, too, I just haven't gotten my act together to get the camera out at the right time. We did have a storm today, the first since we've gotten back. Which is funny because the week before we left we were having terrific storms. The streets filled up with water, branches floating along, the yard completely inundated... I love 'em!

I talked to my editor today and she hopes to get her feedback on Return of the Guardian-King to me by the 25th or 26th of July. I'll probably start working again around the first of August. I'm hoping to finish the first of October so I can get started on Black Box (or whatever it's going to be called.)

The day after we got back from Denver I did clean out my refrigerator! Since then, I've been slowly chipping away at my list of things to do. Today it was catch up on email and work on my newsletter, neither of which got finished.

Grace,
Karen