Wednesday, January 24, 2007

More Snow Pics & Cancellations

Last post I showed the picture I took of the snow the night it was falling. The next morning we awoke to a wonderland. It was amazing. I had to go to a doctor's appointment and so was driving all about in it. By then it was warm enough the streets weren't icy, but they were still relatively empty, and snow was everywhere. I took the camera and was taking pictures all over the place. So I thought I'd share some pics of snow on things that almost never have snow on them. Like the palm tree here.



Like these paloverde trees:








And how about this cholla cactus:

















Okay, I'm tempted to put up more but I have two chapters left to go through tonight and Bible class to do. I've cancelled all my regular activities and am ready now for the final run. Today I asked for and got a one day deadline extension so I'll be pulling up the drawbridge for the next few days. I'll be back, hopefully, (Oh please, Lord, let there be no more deadline extensions!) January 31. At which time this book should finally be done....

Grace,
Karen