Saturday, February 25, 2006

what's your world view?

Link to QuizFarm to take this quiz.

It told me that I scored as Cultural Creative:

"Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative 63%
Fundamentalist 50%
Postmodernist 25%
Materialist 13%
Romanticist 13%
Modernist 0%
Idealist 0%
Existentialist 0%

----------
I was eating lunch while I took this quiz. Really. Even more amazing, I think it's fairly accurate. At least as far as these sorts of things can be (ie, not too accurate). It was obvious the questions were written from a specific world view themselves which was definitely different from mine. How can you agree or disagree with a statement like "the majority of religious scripture should be taken literally?" I'm not even sure what that means, exactly.

Okay, on to more productive pursuits.

Karen