Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Lost and stuck

I've hit a wall today early on in ch 23 and am solidly stuck. Unable to focus, I've bounced from distraction to distraction all morning, only to find when I come back to the work and force myself to nonstop about the world and what happens next, I just end up with contradictions. I have no idea how to break through them. No idea what to do. Nonstopping has become the equivalent of a literary chasing of my tail (tale?). Which way to go? How do I resolve the questions and objections? I have no idea. No thoughts.

Fortunately, Abramm is in the same predicament, so at least I can relate. And I know eventually it will break because I know the Lord is guiding me. I can't feel or see it right now, but I know it because He's promised to do it, so I'll just have to wait for whatever He's doing to emerge.

Karen