Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Kiriathan and King

One of my readers has put together a forum for fans to discuss my books -- primarily the Legends of the Guardian-King, but there is a thread for the other(s) also. It's just getting started, so if you are interested in inaugurating and participating in the first such forum for my books that I'm aware of, head on over to

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Kiriathan_And_King/

Categories so far include The Author, The Light of Eidon (where some discussion questions have been posted should you need something to spark your thoughts), The Shadow Within, Shadow Over Kiriath, Return of the Guardian King (guess about the last book here), Impact (discuss how the Legends have impacted you). There are also sections for discussing other books, including those not by me, general Christian topics and for the art, poetry and story contributions of fans.

Hope you'll have lots of enjoyable conversations.

Karen