Monday, September 11, 2006

Feedblitz

Finished chapter 13 today! (Technically it's only 13A since I'm just focusing on Abramm's plot thread, but still, a few days to finish is better than a week) On to 15B...

I have been meaning to mention for awhile now that I've signed up with Feedblitz so that readers can have this blog sent directly to their email Inbox if desired. The service sends out the blog posts for any given day at 1am the next day(morning?) and it's taken me awhile to figure out when the best time to post is so that the delivery won't be days after the initial post is made. Sometimes 9:55pm is fine. Sometimes 9:15 is too late. But over all I think I've got it down so that if I post late in the day it will show up in readers' Inboxes the next morning. (I've also learned that if you fool around with the date function on a particular post -- pre date it or post date it -- this so confuses Feedblitz that it won't send out the post at all.)

Anyway, if you are interested in this service, you have only to enter your email in the box on the sidebar and respond to the "Are you sure?" confirmation email to be signed up. The emails come with all graphics and links in place, and you can easily click back from it to the online blog itself if you wish to comment.

Grace,
Karen

PS. The sketch in the last post is of aspen and spruce in the White Mountains of northern Arizona where we used to take a yearly camping trip each fall. The golden aspen leaves falling around us like rain was an experience I gave to Carissa in The Shadow Within.