Thursday, May 24, 2007

What American Accent Do you Have?

This was fun. A friend sent it to me a few days ago and I only got around to taking it today. I love accents, even Northeast accents now that I've gotten used to them! But I always wondered what kind of accent others would think I had. I thought maybe I had no accent at all, and apparently, if you can believe this quiz... that's true.

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The West

Your accent is the lowest common denominator of American speech. Unless you're a SoCal surfer, no one thinks you have an accent. And really, you may not even be from the West at all, you could easily be from Florida or one of those big Southern cities like Dallas or Atlanta.

The Midland
Boston
North Central
The Inland North
Philadelphia
The South
The Northeast
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

Have a great day
Karen

P.S. The Kiriathan and King Fan Forum which has been temporarily offline, has been reopened.