Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hmph

Well, I got in some fairly decent work today. That's not to say I've made decent measurable progress, but I actually stuck to the program and concentrated, with frequent trips to the Throne of Grace for help. Help sorting through my confusion, help maintaining my concentration, help finding the right word. And slowly, painstakingly, one sentence at a time, I crawled along. I now have a sequence of thoughts/events to guide me. Next I need to go through the stuff I've written at the end of the chapter and figure out how to line that up with the sequence. If that makes any sense at all.

Anyway, things were going quite well in the get things done on my list and in order category. I even made lasagne tonight, putting it all together right after Bible Class, so it could cook while we took Quigley for his walk. Unfortunately... somehow in my haste... I forgot to put it in the oven!!!

Arg. It's cooking now. We won't eat until 9 o'clock. Hmph.